The Lady and the Fish


I once had a Brother.
He was a fish.
Not saying a word he was the clever creature I have ever known.
Our mom was a siren and our father was a sea bass with a fisher soul.

My Brother was always looking after me,
always listening when I was talking.
always cheering me up when I needed to be.
Yes, he was tender and silent. I had no need for company when he was around bubbling.

I once had a fish Brother but he was caught by a fishing net
and rejected only once he was dead.

Now I am swimming alone in this endless ocean
Yelling at all fisher boats in the sad blue sea.












Aucun commentaire:

C'est gentil d'être venu ! Laissez moi un petit mot.
June

Mes dessins et photos ne sont pas libres de droits. Vous pouvez me contacter pour les utiliser.. Fourni par Blogger.