-->

The Lady and the Fish

17:30


I once had a Brother.
He was a fish.
Not saying a word he was the clever creature I have ever known.
Our mom was a siren and our father was a sea bass with a fisher soul.

My Brother was always looking after me,
always listening when I was talking.
always cheering me up when I needed to be.
Yes, he was tender and silent. I had no need for company when he was around bubbling.

I once had a fish Brother but he was caught by a fishing net
and rejected only once he was dead.

Now I am swimming alone in this endless ocean
Yelling at all fisher boats in the sad blue sea.












You Might Also Like

0 petits mots

C'est gentil d'être venu ! Laissez moi un petit mot.
June

Hello June

Hello June

Pour les curieux


Graphiste et illustratrice, je propose certaines de mes créations et des DIY sur mon blog. Je partage aussi avec vous mes expériences créatives. J'aime aussi vous parler de mes coups de coeur pour des créateurs et créatrices dans différents univers : création textile, création papier, illustration, romans graphiques...
Mon site professionnel Hello June Studio